Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Little Red Wagon Challenge #25 - Ruffles

Wow! I can not believe how many great submissions there were this past week with Dry Embossing! Everyone did such a wonderful job with this challenge that I can not wait to see what everyone can do with some Ruffles! I decided to play around with a little ribbon and came up with this layout titled Friends for Life!

Details: I made the flowers a little glittery using some Glitter and UTEE, I coloured some other paper flowers with my copics and did the same with some pearl centres so that I had a matching colour.... This layout is actually a double page one so I have also attached below the 2nd page to the layout!

Don't forget to check out what all the other Girlfriends did! I am looking forward to seeing what Everyone comes up with! Please feel free to add your link to your project below! ~Avril


7 comments:

  1. Great challenge Avril! I love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge - love ruffles and haven't used them in quite some time. Great DT samples. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic challenge!! Love what the DT came up with!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for a challenge Avril!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just foung your website....what a beautiful layout!! I ♥ ruffles. Thanks for the fab challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great challenge, I love ruffles! Not sure if I made it on time though!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete