Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Challenge #145 - Watermelon

Happy Wednesday to everyone! It is time for another fun challenge and I decided watermelon would be the perfect theme for this week!

I know that Watermelon might seem like an odd challenge, but it is the middle of summer and it is the perfect time of year to enjoy this yummy fruit and there are so many cute things you can create with watermelon as a theme!

Here is a picture to inspire you...


... and this is the card that I created.


I colored this sweet digi image from Whimsie Doodles and made a summer card for someone special :)

I hope you decide to play along this week and get creative with watermelon! Please link up your project below and be sure to visit the other girlfriends to see what they did with this challenge.

Joanne xo


7 comments:

  1. sweet dt cards thank you for the fun challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a lovely card!!! :0)
    I'm now following (I adore the look of this blog and what it stands for.. smiles.)

    Hugs to you,
    Krafty Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Thanks for another Fun challenge and your card is just Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Scrumptiously Sweet in every way lol.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete