Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Challenge #212 - Accordion Fold

Welcome to Little Red Wagon and another creative challenge! This week I (Joanne) would like to see an accordion fold somewhere on your project.

I made this card following an example I saw on the internet...


My card is just one way to include an accordion fold on a project.  Be sure to visit the Girlfriend's blogs to see what they did with an accordion fold!

And now it is your turn!   I want you to dig deep, get creative and accordion fold some paper, ribbon, fabric, etc. and then show us what you create!  Add your project to Mister Linky below :)


2 comments:

  1. This is genius Joanne! Definitely going to CASE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :)
    By chance I discovered this page. And really happy since I just was finishing with my blog, where I'd made a card with a rosette on :)
    Yeeeah :D Nice task :)

    ReplyDelete