Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Featured Birthday Cards

Hello!

Time to share some of our featured birthday cards!

And I had such a diverse group of cards to choose from.

First up is Guylaine with this card:


Love the sweet image and colour combination.

And here`s Brenda`s card:

Again, I like the colour combination as well as the mix of patterns.

And finally here is Amelia`s card:


It has a lovely mix of textures creating a gorgeous shabby chic card.

Congratulations ladies, please grab our featured blinkie from the sidebar to add to your blog.

Thanks to all of you who played along, we love seeing all your creativity.

Come back tomorrow for another  fun challenge!





5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all ladies - beautiful creations, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards! Congrats, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my card. I am so proud to display my blinkie. Congratulations to all the others.
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete