Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Spooky! Spooky!! Faves

I am sorry this is so late.  I got called into work a few hours early and did not get a chance to visit all of the great entries.  But I have now and can I just say that you wonderful crafters rocked this challenge.  It was hard to pick just a few.   Here are my faves from my first challenge:


Jackie c.


Jac


Eva Scraps


Thanks for playing along with us this week.  Please grab your featured button for your blog.

Come back tomorrow for a brand new challenge.

Hugs, Heather


5 comments:

  1. Thrilled, doing a happy dance xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so spooky! Awesome job, ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations everyone on your features. Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats ladies......spooky indeed (but darn cute!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much am wearing my badge with pride on my blog, also wearing a very big smile xx

    ReplyDelete