Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #328- Happy Valentines Day!

Hello again! I am hostess this week for the new Little Red Wagon challenge. I have chosen a Valentine theme this week. Valentine's Day is right around the corner so if you need a little inspiration please check out the Girlfriends blogs, they are all so talented and creative!

For my card I have used another Stamping Bella Stuffie Stamp. Aren't these little elephants just the cutest?  They would also make a really cute Anniversary card too.

Please use the link below and submit your Valentine card or project below. I will choose my top picks next Tuesday and you will get a badge for your blog! Thanks for joining us!

Have a great day!
Donna


9 comments:

  1. Amazing. Love those little elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. Love those little elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable Donna!! And those elephants are too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards from your design team. I have just found your blog and have entered my card!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic Janice! Thank you for joining the challenge this week at Little Red Wagon. Donna(DT)

      Delete
  5. Lovely creation and a very cute Image.

    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete