Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Challenge #381 ~ Season of Love

Good Morning!!  Heather here and I am your hostess for this week's challenge.  I have entitled it SEASON OF LOVE.  By that, for the challenge sake, I want to see your projects using a product from a company or companies that you love to use.  Show me your "go to" manufacturer of stamps, paper or whatever you use lots on your projects.

I used a stamp set from my all time favourite company of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  The other "go to" products are Tim Holtz distress inks and Spellbinders die cuts.


Check out what the other girlfriends have made and link up a project of your own using your favourite manufacturer.  Can't wait to see and I will be back on Tuesday evening with my top picks of the week.

Have a great day!!!

**Hello all.  Some of our crafty friends seem to be having a problem adding their makes to the Link.  I know in investigating I couldn't add a link using an older version of Internet Explorer.  So, for now, try a different browser and hopefully that'll work.  We are looking into the issue with InLinkz and we hope to have answers soon.**


12 comments:

  1. Love your favorite company Kraftin Jimmie stamps too! Your card is so cute! I love her little heart shaped bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linky isn't working, so my card is here x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We would suggest you try a different browser, let us know if that solves the problem.

      Delete
  3. I can't post my card either on Linky. You find my card here: http://lizziescraftingretreat.blogspot.co.at/2017/02/expecting-card-in-red.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We would suggest you try a different browser, let us know if that solves the problem.

      Delete
  4. The link up is not work - I've tried it on 3 different browsers - http://papertree.blogspot.com.au/2017/02/if-friends-were-flowers.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great theme for a challenge!
    I've tried three different browsers too, and can't get anything to show the Inlinkz widget, so I'll leave a link to my entry here.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so you know, I also tried it on Google Chrome and it didn't work. This must be very frustrating for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....and frustrating to you and other entrants having difficulty as well! I am emailing back and forth with InLinkz, so we are working on it. :-)

      Delete
  7. What a fun challenge! I've enjoyed all the different products and companies! Thanks Heather!

    ReplyDelete